Professor and industry expert on two compelling issues: crisis leadership and gender equality at the executive level, and author of Leading Under Pressure: From surviving to thriving before, during and after a crisis.
Through our personal brand development, corporate outreach, and recent book promotion, we have made Erika into a internationally-known name. She is now recognized as a thought leader on crisis leadership, and has gained notoriety and speaking opportunities for her topics, “Rebuilding Trust in the Finance Industry” and “Women as Emerging Leaders.”
- Produced two web sites, www.erikahayesjames.com and www.leadingunderpressurethebook.com, with monthly visitors in the thousands.
- Wrote and submitted multiple press releases, garnering hundreds of views.
- Contributed to the most successful launch of a new Darden Executive Education program, “Women as Emerging Leaders;” due to p.r. and social media marketing efforts. Two more programs are scheduled in 2011.
- As a result of p.r. and publicity towards brand development, Erika was the recipient of multiple media recognitions, including Women MBA magazine cover feature, Diversity MBA magazine 2009 Top 100 Under 50, and 2010 The Root 100.
- Increasing her opportunities for speaking and consulting engagements, especially in the finance industry.